Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

GP Patriot

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
djr1007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Patriot

Can someone out there help me? I really only need a section of the plans and/or manuel which shows how to bend the wires for mechanical retracts. The entire manuel & plans would also be great.
I'll cover any costs you have.
Thank You, Dan.

[email protected]
Old 03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: GP Patriot

A manual and plans can be ordered from:

[email protected]

A pattern for bending retracts would not be on the plans. What would be shown would be the location of the retract unit and the wheel. You then measure where the axle would go and then bend the wire to suit. If you have an already-build airplane, then you'd just measure from the gear unit to the center of the wheel well. That should give you all you need to know.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:04 PM
djr1007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GP Patriot

Thanks for link to order, I'll do that. The GP site has many available online, even many discontinued like mine, but not this one.
Thanks, again!