heli4cam

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default user friend RC UAV

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type" /><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Generator" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Originator" /><link href="file:///C:\Users\Ahmed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><link href="file:///C:\Users\Ahmed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_themedata.thmx" rel="themeData" /><link href="file:///C:\Users\Ahmed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_colorschememapping.xml" rel="colorSchemeMapping" />Normal0falsefalsefalseoNotPromoteQF />EN-MYX-NONEontGrowAutofit />ontVertAlignCellWithSp />ontBreakConstrainedForcedTables />ontVertAlignInTxbx />MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I’m looking for an RC UAV/helicopter that is super user friendly, meaning I don’t have to spend a long time learning how to use it. So I would like the control of the vehicle to be very simple, like a child’s remote control car. I want to be able to just direct it to go up, down, right, left, and the vehicle will take care of its own wings and tail to get to the position I want to get it to. I’m new at this, so I would appreciate some input.>>

Thanks.>>