Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Rototing the Rotarywing

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Rototing the Rotarywing

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 08:29 PM
charlie111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rototing the Rotarywing

I am building a second prototype of this Aircraft.I have increased the wing to 6ft. long and 6 inches from lead to tail edge.It is turned by props and Electric motors.Vertical control surfacea control heading.Both props turn counter clockwise for an equal air flow.The p factor turns inward on both sides towards the larger wing area.I have doubled torqe and r.p.m.s by changing to brushless motors without changing the motor weight much.Waiting for prop adapters and composite props.So Roll over Sigoski and let me give you the news.This is a more efficiante way to achieve controlled flightand, if I'm right This type of aircraft will catch on in a Big way?Check out the first prototype.A rechargable version full size could make short trips under 100 miles an optional 5 h.p.4 strke generator is optional for longer flights.With g.p.s. anyone can navigate with a cell phone?It's time has come for the perfect personal transporter!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz78911.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1518597