Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Novus 200 fp heli input?

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Novus 200 fp heli input?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 08:10 AM
bigpapa1272

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novus 200 fp heli input?

Well i am here looking for some input from anyone who owns or has had experience with the novus 200 fp heli......am looking to make the next up swith from coax......was looking at a nano cpx or mcpx also but am hard pressed to come up with the money at once cause of budget....( ez pay from towerhobbies helpsALOT).....was also looking at the novus nano cp.....any thoughts here guys would be greatly appreciated.....also if anyone knows of hobbyshops that do payment plans similar to towerhobbies i would appreciate that also....thanks for input in advance....b.p.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:44 AM
wargod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Novus 200 fp heli input?

Just purchased and flew one today, I went from Real Flight simulation straight to this Helicopter and find it very easy to fly...Any wind can cause issues so make sure its a calm day...I have not had to make any adjustments out of the box thus far its a very well built chopper that can take punishment and has a very nice radio with dual rates..I highly recommend this Heli for the beginner with some coax or simulation time under your belt...