Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Heli-Max Axe 100 CP/ Futaba T6EX settings

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Heli-Max Axe 100 CP/ Futaba T6EX settings

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 04:27 PM
BradSD
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heli-Max Axe 100 CP/ Futaba T6EX settings

Hi, new to helicoptors (flying airplanes 18 years or so) so I picked up the blade nano cp and have been flying it pretty good. I then purchased the Heli-Max 100 cp and I cant seem to get it set to my radio (Futaba T6EX) could someone list in detail the settings they have for this particular radio. The heli is all over the place, takes off sideways and has a nasty vibration new out of the box. I wonder if it is the settings? My blade was matched to a Spectrum and the instrutions had the exact settings but this HeliMax doesnt have it, they did list newer radios but they are completely different looking. The Gyro setting should it be on or off and if on then it allows a + to 100% or a - 100%, and the SWSH it has three different choices and I have no idea which to choose, two of the choices allows you to put in %. Normal throttle is easy but what about the N-PI, I-TH, I-PI, and also the hold should it be INH or off? I fly heli pretty decent due to real flight sim but setting up the radio is tough. Either that or they sold me a goofy heli.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 01-25-2013, 04:44 PM
dragus359
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Heli-Max Axe 100 CP/ Futaba T6EX settings

I don't have my radio nearby, so I can't give you specifics. You should, however, be able to find the manual online somewhere; tower hobbies probably has it. The manual should do a pretty good job of explaining everything. If you can't find your manual, starting from factory setting may solve the problem—just make sure to have the channel reversals right.
If I remember correctly, I believe that a few years ago I posted my set up on a thread either about Axe CPs or Axe 400s, so if you search my older posts, you might find a good template from which to start.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:05 PM
BradSD

I think I have lucked into something that works after fooling around with it for hours. I can control a hover and the hold is working at 100% while the pitch seems to react properly. I think I might have just got lucky, havent tried to go inverted or any tricks yet.
Thanks for your input and I will look up your numbers anyway.
Brad
Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM
dragus359

I'm glad you got it working.  In any case, here is the link to the thread where I posted my radio settings (that way you don't have to go digging around):

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_90...m.htm#10237262

Look for the long post; it has the complete list of settings.  Keep in mind—not everything will map on directly to your set up because our helicopters are different, but if you're ever having radio troubles, you can always refer back to that list as a trouble-shooting guide.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 AM
BradSD

Thank you a bunch for doing that.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 AM
dragus359

You're welcome!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Grimracer

You need to MAKE SURE your radio is in H-1..

Grim