Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,951 to 1,961 of 1961

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: axe cp thread

Its held on by sleeve retainer (glue). It just slides back off once the glue releases its grip. I used a pully puller to remove mine available at hobby stores. Other ways are to support the pinion and push the shaft through it (any technique you can come up with), or to heat the pinion and then gently pull it off with pliers.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You're talking about the tail rotor, right? I can't get mine off, either. Is there anything that I must preserve in order to put a new one on? Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WELL I GOT MINE OFF, i just used a fork to pop it off. then went i went to put it on the new motor i kinda used to much forse and poped the shaft out the other side lol. lucky it was only 11shipped from ebay so i bought a nother and hasnt goten here yet. but when it does im going to use a dab of greese or oil
    ALL ALUMINUM NITRO EVADER ST, FULLY MODED TO THE MAX AND THEN SOME
    MUGGYFIED LST 2, MODED TO RACE SPECS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: PilotLight

Its held on by sleeve retainer (glue). It just slides back off once the glue releases its grip. I used a pully puller to remove mine available at hobby stores. Other ways are to support the pinion and push the shaft through it (any technique you can come up with), or to heat the pinion and then gently pull it off with pliers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zw69552.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	1257568  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got mine off as well. Haven't yet received my new rotors, but how do you secure it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I know it's in here somewhere - I'm on page 11 . . .

does anybody have a link to a "no name" cheap lipo that will fit the CP ? I've been looking on Ebay but it's just so tedious opening all of the pages to try and find dimensions of the pack. are mods needed to the bird ? anybody have any pics of their mods to accomodate lipo packs ?

Thanks !!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I buy lipos from hobbycity.com they're cheap and of good quality from my experiences. i have been using their batteries in my blade 400 for a year and they are just starting to lose power but i run the same three in my heli and planes so they see a lot of use. Demensions are usually posted in the spec box. they make a variaty of sizes.

Hope this helps.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

okay . . .

so I think I need a head locking gyro. a cheap head locking gyro. if I can't get one cheap then I'm investing my money in a new bird.

is it possible to get a HH gyro and just add it to the axe ? I've seen some cheap ones on ebay but I'm not sure if it's possible to just wire one into the 3 n 1. can this be done ? how do I know what the ioutputs are on the board ? or am I out of luck since this is a 5 channel radio ?

thanks for your input

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Question: Has anyone converted their Axe CP to direct drive tail or belt driven tail?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Proace

Question: Has anyone converted their Axe CP to direct drive tail or belt driven tail?
    Yes.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7480775/tm.htm

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This may be some good tips. On my v3 after my tail rotor burned up after about an hour of flight, i bought the 10$ gws motor from tower it comes with 2 gws props that work just fine and same color as my orange cannopy. If u dont like the orange gws props u can black sharpy them, i do it all the time on my e planes with gws props and it doesnt rub off. Anyway, Some mods that i did to keep the tail cool is rotate the tail 180, flip the prop and revers the polarity so it blows back on itself, the tail is just warm now after a flight.You have to sand paper the shaft and ca the prop on or it will pull off, but u can still pull it off with pliers if need be to replace the prop. I allso bought an extra main motor heatsink to cover the rest of the motor "had to grind it down to fit" main motor is not as hot now. I swear my axe smelled like burning electonics with the stock setup after a flight. I also moved the pushrods in 1 hole and that made it alot less squarly. The axe is not rock solid like larger beter quality heli's but it has made me alot beter pilot. Going to my 450 after flying my axe seems like a co-axle. I love flying my cpv3, i think because im not as nervous with it as i am with my more $ 450 clone.
    You know you cant spell when MS word dont know what the #*@% you have typed

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879