Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

axe cp tail motor help

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

axe cp tail motor help

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 05:30 AM
indian007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default axe cp tail motor help

hi guys,

i m parvinder from india i m using axe cp for about 2 weeks now on stock bat. and i just learned to hover and started to enjoy it, just 2 days ago i started using li-po 11.1 1300mah battery and i started getting some problem with tail motor speed slow as i use and now today it completed stopped working i have removed the main rotar connection and i gave full throtel and thr is no movement in tail rotor, i guess i have runined brushes using li-po battery or may i have flown it for more then 15 mins

now can any one tell me which is the best brushless tail motor which i fit in my axe cp to get it back to work and if i use brushless tail motor do i need any thing else with it pls reply me soon as i have my cousin coming to india he will bring stuff for me thanks a lot

with regards
Old 07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
bigpapa1272

Default RE: axe cp tail motor help

Hi Indian 007 you could probably get a brushless motor to fit but i have read alot of posts stating that they have experienced what is called brushless bounce back and it makes it harder to fly the heli. while i'm no expert i do believe most of what is said about the subject. Most of the guys went back to the brushed motor. You might check your esc to see if it is feeding to much amps to the system . While the brushless main can handle it you could be feeding to much to the tail. I hope this helps out. Good flying and good luck.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:46 AM
PilotLight
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: axe cp tail motor help

ORIGINAL: indian007

hi guys,

i m parvinder from india i m using axe cp for about 2 weeks now on stock bat. and i just learned to hover and started to enjoy it, just 2 days ago i started using li-po 11.1 1300mah battery and i started getting some problem with tail motor speed slow as i use and now today it completed stopped working i have removed the main rotar connection and i gave full throtel and thr is no movement in tail rotor, i guess i have runined brushes using li-po battery or may i have flown it for more then 15 mins

now can any one tell me which is the best brushless tail motor which i fit in my axe cp to get it back to work and if i use brushless tail motor do i need any thing else with it pls reply me soon as i have my cousin coming to india he will bring stuff for me thanks a lot

with regards
If you do get a brushless motor, you will need a brushless electronic
speed control and a gyro to control your tail motor.
I recommend an Ammo 12 by 30 mm motor from Tower Hobbies.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXLWW2&P=0