Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Rotation...

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 11:42 PM
elektromechanik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotation...

So I'm flying my Axe back in forth in front of me left-right, right-left with the side facing me. I'm getting the hang of flying it. Sometimes it will spin nose left and when I try to correct by adding RIGHT throttle on the left stick it isn't enough. The darn thing won't respond. I mean the left stick is ALL THE WAY RIGHT!! Could this be the beginning of a ESC problem? It's really annoying. I crashed it into the friggin' garage door a couple of times 'cause of this. It'll fly fine most of the time but then suddenly like if I rotate too much nose left it'll get away from me. Especially at a good height; kinda like the tail motor isn't getting enough juice. I replaced the tail motor since I thought it might be going bad. That didn't fix it. Personally I think the 2 motor system is quirky but what can I do other than spend $$$ and hop up to a TREX 450SE v2 just to get a belt drive tail rotor system. Any ideas?

EM