Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

3in1 question

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Rdrunner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3in1 question

Just recently purchased my Axe cp last week and I think it's the best RTF heli around, flew this bird right out of the box , I also have the HB King V2 and have had tail spinning issues ( got tired of fixing it ). I was recommended by my LHS to get the Axe cp and to use a lipo battery, so I found a 3s 1250 battery and switched the JST connector to a Deans connector and blew my 3in1 as the red wire on the battery was where it was suppose to be ( + lower part of the Deans connector ) and the Axe cp had the (+) on the opposite side ( go figure ).

Has anyone replaced their 3in1 yet, mine should be here either today or tommorrow, all I need to know is , if the 3in1 needs any adjustments before flying it . BTW check out your local LHS for parts prices, the 3in1 was only $55.00, while the cheapest online store was like $75.00 plus S&H

Thanks
Old 08-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Revo_Rash

Default RE: 3in1 question

I did something like that with one of my car ESC's when I first upgraded to lipo's. I'd imagine that the 3 in 1 would need to be trimmed once you install it. as it would have different settings for each aircraft. and the factory will probably put it in a ball park area. I'd start with both at 12 o'clock serttings. and make minor tweaks from there.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Rdrunner

Default RE: 3in1 question

Thanks for that quick reply Revo, this has been the only heli I have managed to get to hover properly and it is my 3rd heli, the HB King V2 looks like a good heli, the stock gyro sucked and I replaced it with the HH gyro with similiar results, I might find a different gyro for it, since it has been upgraded to brushless motor, 11.1v 1800 battery and Superskids. Can't wait to get back in the air with Axe.

These forums are great, I actually have learned alot. I appreciate you time Revo [8D], Thanks again