Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

axe cp lipo question

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

axe cp lipo question

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:42 AM
rms2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default axe cp lipo question

Hello all,I am about to upgrade to lipo's for my axe cp and have been looking at 1200-1300 mah but my question is would it be best to get a 10c or 15c for the axe.Thanks in advance
Old 08-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Heliko

Default RE: axe cp lipo question

I'd go with the 15C packs. You could get away with 10C's, but since their constant discharge rate is lower they're going to heat up more than 15C's when they're used. We know Li-Po's don't like heat. The way I see it the cooler they run the longer they last. I recommend a pack like [link=http://www.helidirect.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=1821]this one[/link].

Good Luck!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
R/C FLYR
My Feedback: (1)

I have the exact pack Heliko is talking about, you can't beat it, it is the perfect pack for the Axe cp...R/C FLYR
Old 08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
rms2005

good deal,thanks for the link.I dont wanna spend alot of $ on this heli since I bought it for the matter of learning and will move on to a glow heli in the future.It is a little hard to learn something though when you get yourself oriented on the first flight and then the power is gone.What would be a cheap way of charging theese packs.preferably an ac charger.Thank you