Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

E-Board

Old 09-15-2007, 11:03 AM
chtulu2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Board

New to the Group. Heli-max Axe Cp I had a bit of a crash... Actually flew into my leg It hurt.. I broke stabilizer control hub. Not a big deal i can fix that. But my radio doesnt control the Heli any more. No responce to any of the servos when I tried it after the . I wanted to know what was more likely damamaged.my E Board or My reciever. It seems to me the eboard Being the most expensive would be dead. If anybody know how to troubleshoot this I would like to know.... I might be picking up a simulator
thanks
[email protected]
Old 09-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Shadow99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-Board

Had that issue, it was a loose connection between the receiver & the E-board. Unplug the connections at the receiver (only do 1 at a time), then reseat it. Mine was the orange wire that feeds the E-board. To test it, remove the main blades & tail rotor blade, turn on your TX, plug in the battery (wait 15 seconds for E-board to intilize), then try throttling up.
If main head starts up, check cyclic functions & tail rotor response, shut her down, install blades and go flying!

Shadow
Old 09-17-2007, 08:31 AM
123Splat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: E-Board

Since you indicate that you don't have any response (not just a loss of a servo or one motor) you have 3 options of problem with the receiver (NOT the 3-in-1 board) 1) you disconnected the BEC line from the 3-in-3 to the rcvr (orange wire as noted in Shadow's reply), 2) Broken or dislodged chrystal in the rcvr (it's glued in, but you can, with care, get it loose and reseat it), 3) broken antenna wire.

Loss of all functions, single point of failure is recvr.