Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Programming JR6102 transmitter for Heli-max mx400

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Programming JR6102 transmitter for Heli-max mx400

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 07:26 PM
gordons

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Programming JR6102 transmitter for Heli-max mx400

I have the radio programmed except for the pitch and throttle and head speed. To get the speed I tried using mix #1 and used the offset in the mix ( -30 to ??) However when I turn on the mix, the head speed is irratic at different settings of the stick. Head speed is
higher at some places and decreaes drastically at others. Unable to get satifactory results. Phoned Horizon Hobby - spoke to technician
and he informed me I don't need the mix. I am too thick headed to understand. Can anyone help as I am anxious to try and fly this
helicopter--Gord
Old 03-27-2008, 10:37 PM
hueyman
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Programming JR6102 transmitter for Heli-max mx400

Deprogram whatever mix you programmed into the radio. Your pitch will be adjusted by the pitch servo Travel Adjust settings and more so by the Pitch Curve settings. The throttle will be adjusted by the Throttle Curve settings. There will be 3 different flight modes for which you will have to adjust the Pitch Curves. They are Normal, Stunt and Throttle Hold. You will also need to adjust Throttle Curves for 2 different flight modes. They are Normal and Stunt. You can access the Pitch Curve and Throttle Curve menus by switching the radio on then pressing the scroll down and select buttons at the same time. Once you release them press the scroll up button until the screen advances to the Throttle Curve or Pitch Curve screen. The combination of the right pitch curve and corresponding throttle curve will get the headspeed where you want it.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:18 AM
gordons

Thanks very much to Hueyman for his help. I hope he gets this message because my computer skills match
my skills re programming the JR6102. Thks again Hueyman
Old 03-28-2008, 08:58 AM
MMatheny

ORIGINAL: hueyman

Deprogram whatever mix you programmed into the radio. Your pitch will be adjusted by the pitch servo Travel Adjust settings and more so by the Pitch Curve settings. The throttle will be adjusted by the Throttle Curve settings. There will be 3 different flight modes for which you will have to adjust the Pitch Curves. They are Normal, Stunt and Throttle Hold. You will also need to adjust Throttle Curves for 2 different flight modes. They are Normal and Stunt. You can access the Pitch Curve and Throttle Curve menus by switching the radio on then pressing the scroll down and select buttons at the same time. Once you release them press the scroll up button until the screen advances to the Throttle Curve or Pitch Curve screen. The combination of the right pitch curve and corresponding throttle curve will get the headspeed where you want it.
Man, what a complicated procedure to get to the Pitch and Throttle curve menu! Glad I have a Futaba!!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:59 PM
hueyman
My Feedback: (2)

not as complicated as it sounds. turn on tx, press 2 buttons together, then press one button to go through screens till you get the one you want.