Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Best Heli for long term use

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Best Heli for long term use

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Proace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Heli for long term use

Hi, I used to fly an AXE CP for awhile and pretty much worn it out, then I stopped flying for about a year for personal reasons. I considered rebuilding my AXE CP now that I am able to get back to flying, but I know as time goes on things change.

So here is the question(s) I would like to ask. Which make electric Heli 400 or smaller the better flyer, with the most available upgrades and appears it may stay in production (no one likes to buy an expensive Heli and have it go obsolete the next day)?

Thanks guys.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:06 AM
osterizer

Default RE: Best Heli for long term use

If you really want a smaller helicopter, then the ESky King 3 is a decent flier and has an active following online. It has a number of options you can add to it.

If you want the most flexibility and can go to a 325mm heli instead, there are dozens of TRex and clone models out there, with every option part known to man on the market.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Proace

Default RE: Best Heli for long term use

After this post I gave some thought to upgrading my Axe CP but then the HBK2 looks kind of interesting and seems to have a better and cheaper accessory avalablilty.