Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Heli-max axe ez problem with steering

Hello all, recently i bought a heli-max axe ez and have been praticeing my flying since this is my first helicopter but have about 8 years of rc cars and truck experience. My problem is every time i try to take off the heli goes backwards and to the right. I have even pushed up on the controls to forward and the left and it still goes the other way. I have also push the trim that was at center all the way to the left and forward but it still goes back and to the right. I have alos looked at the steering controls and everything looks fine but i cant seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Heli-max axe ez problem with steering

My first guess would be to make arrangements to send it back for warranty if you haven't had it long.

RT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Heli-max axe ez problem with steering

i also forgot to add that it was flying fine before  i had a little crash with it and then it flew this wrong way so i am thinking it is something from that crash but cant figure out what