Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: It's ALIVE!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It's ALIVE!

I just got my Novus back from the warranty repair. It flies AWESOME! I really missed the extra maneuverability that the Novus has over the Blade. I'll keep my blade as a way to introduce new pilots to RC flight, and use my Novus for rockin around my shop. It's WAY faster!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: It's ALIVE!

Which Novus model do you have?
    Im really wanting to get my hands on a CP here real soon!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: It's ALIVE!

It's the CX. My bad, I didn't mention which bird... [&:] I had posted in one of the other threads about the odd issues it had. I only got to fly it twice today, but I really put it through the wringer! I was practicing my high speed runs back and forth in my shop. I can get it up to about 15mph, which actuality feels very fast indoors. I can basically sling it around, because I was just about bored with the Blade McX. It flies well, and so far has been more reliable. But its sluggish and slow, only the rotation is faster(turning left or right, the MxC spins much faster) I prefer the Novus's flight characteristics. It seems more like a regular heli to me, though I have very little experience with one.