Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

New receiver in Axe CPv3

Hey guys. I've got a never-flown CPv3 that I've had a problem with since it was new. I've never flown it because, as far as I can tell, the receiver was messed up. For a full explanation of what was going on, you can check out this thread. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_90...tm.htm#9013820 ..

I've replaced the receiver with an electron 6 and I'm trying to set it up for my 7CAP transmitter. The thing is, being new to helis, I'm not sure where the pins should go on the receiver. Please forgive the "noob-ness" of this question but, I've had the heli long enough that I'm sure Tower doesn't want it back and I might as well fly it (or at least try to). I've flown helis on G3.5 and Tower offered to fix the heli if I send it back. Just never did so, I'm finding out how to wire up a receiver in one. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Club Saito Member #521

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New receiver in Axe CPv3

You better go back and read your first post.

To answer your question here:

slot1 right aileron servo
    slot2 forward elevator servo
    slot3 throttle or esc
    slot 4 gyro or 3in1 wire on signal pin
    slot5 open
    slot6 left aileron servo

The only problem on your original rx was your forward servo was reversed. You can either mount it on the other side of the frame, or reverse the switch on the transmitter. (switch 2)