Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Novus CX main blades/batts & Charger F/S F/T

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Novus CX main blades/batts & Charger F/S F/T

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 AM
hudler
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novus CX main blades/batts & Charger F/S F/T

hI I thought this might get a better response over here. I have two sets of upper and lower main blades for sale (NIP) plus one NIP stock battery and one used battery plus the stock charger for sale, shoot me an offer, interested in servos for a 400 size heli or lipo charger/balancer for up to 6s batts or TX/RX for 400 size heli. I can add cash to the transaction if need be. I have good feedback on here, make me an offer!! Thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:45 AM
hudler
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Novus CX main blades/batts & Charger F/S F/T

Anybody have any need for these items...
Old 04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
koolkrabber47
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Novus CX main blades/batts & Charger F/S F/T

ORIGINAL: hudler

Anybody have any need for these items...

good morning,H......i might be interested in those parts???.....although i don't presently own a novus cx, i am planning to buy one here shortly......if the price is right, i might be able to take these off your hands....shoot me a price with shipping included and let me know the total......by the way, how'd you end up with these????......what happened to the CX???.....don't you have it anymore???.......i'm flying the Axe 400 right now but, i'm going to buy the CX to fly around the house......I learned on the Heli-Max Axe EZ but, i sold it after 2 months and bought the Axe 400.....let me know if you still have the parts, let me know how much???.....(KOOLKRABBER47)........