Heli-Max AXE CP burnt eboard, receiver???
Hi all. Newbie here with a question. I picked up a Helimax Axe CPhmx used recently (pretty cheap). It ran good at first untill I decided to upgrade to a lipo battery (I was born with a bad case of tinkeritis). Anyways, I didn't realize that I had soldered the battery plug on backwards, and when I plugged the battery in I fried the E-board. :0( So I have since gotten another eboard, and now it blinks green and then turns a solid green, but I get no response at all from the TX. I'm wondering if I might have also fried the receiver, or if there is something else wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced