Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Hirobo Support Forum
Reload this Page >

The quark has set the bar

Community
Search
Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

The quark has set the bar

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Jamming

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The quark has set the bar

Hello, I dont post much. I do read most heli forums, I just felt i had to say something about this amazing little Helicopter from Hirobo the Quark. Brief history: I have been flying RC Helicopters now for two years and own 6 helis now a 600ep, two titans, .90 tt, two 450's and thought i would give this little machine a try. It is far better than any CP i have seen to date. It flys very well outside and in. I only have 10 flights so far, But its a great product. I started with a Sim and a Helimax 450sx and soon went to a Trex 450 se if i could of bought this heli in the beginning i would have not needed the Sim for basic flight. I will now recommend to friends and folks wanting to get into this hobby either a Sim or a Hirobo Quark. Other Cp Helicopters i have seen are just way to unstable for a beginner but not the Quark. No i dont have anything to do with Hirobo besides give them my Money. I respect this amazing little machine and have had so much fun i think we need a seperate thread for the Quark.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM
mediclavina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The quark has set the bar

ORIGINAL: jeff martin

... I started with a Sim and a Helimax 450sx and soon went to a Trex 450 se if i could of bought this heli in the beginning i would have not needed the Sim for basic flight...
I can actually fly the Quark better than a sim of a .50-sized nitro heli.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Dave ESPI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are not alone here Jeff.

It is a "sleeper" heli because of the price. People are scared to drop any serious l00t on a "toy-sized" heli as someone called my quark until I was able to keep up with him doing everything his Blade CP could do (Until he flicked the "GO INVERTED" switch... LOL) and I lasted just as long and had ZERO repair cost when I landed.

* Unlike him. because he landed ON HIS ROTOR......

54.00 later, he was flying again, and i was on my fourth battery pack and still smiling as I watched him repair his CP from the shop window.

QUARK is hands down one of the finest helis on the market A.T.M.

I don't work for HIROBO or MRC either, but I'm definately "selling" the Quark (to anyone who will listen!)
Old 10-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Jamming

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cheers brother ! The Quark may not 3-D Tic-tocs or even loop but its the best Real life,Real time Sim i have flown. Now thinking about a Hirobo .90 in my future.