Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Hirobo Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Hirobo 60 size Tsuguri parts

Community
Search
Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

Hirobo 60 size Tsuguri parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 09:24 PM
kylelord
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hirobo 60 size Tsuguri parts

Hello everyone,
I am going to possibly purchase a tsuguri 60 tommorow and want to know if parts are availabe. I don't want to purchase a helicopter if I cant get any parts for it. If not will parts from other Hirobo helicopters fit onto this one? I was unable to find any information on this forum or the hirobo support forum and am wondering if this helicopter is outdated to where it's not worth it.
Thanks for any input.
Kyle
Old 07-24-2008, 10:21 PM
kylelord
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hirobo 60 size Tsuguri parts

Oops I mean Tsurugi
Old 07-25-2008, 08:16 AM
mrc-hirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hirobo 60 size Tsuguri parts

The Tsurugi is nearly if not over 10 years old. Parts availability will be very small. I don't believe the canopies are available anymore, and other parts are likely out of stock at Hirobo.

I would recommend that unless you seek to refurbish this heli as a collector's item and shelf it or only fly it for exhibition, I would strongly suggest buying a modern helicopter that provides full parts support.

The only "old" helicopter that still has a current parts following is the Shuttle. Even then, some of the parts that were on the early Shuttles are no longer available either.