Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Servo programmer/tester

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Papa51
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo programmer/tester

I am confused as to the differences between the HPP-20, HPP-21, HPP-21 Plus and HFP-25 servo programmers. The on-line manuals seem to be geared toward users that are already familiar with servo programming. I have some recently purchased HS-5625MG servos and need to figure out which programmer is best suited to my needs. I am most interested in being able to reverse the servo rotation directions, increase the angle of rotation to achieve maximum control surface throw without overtaxing my servos by resorting to extreme control surface linkage geometries and coordinate 2 servos such as using one servo on each elevator half. What is the maximum angle of rotation I can safely program the HS-5625MG for? I am not particularly interested in being able to do any field programming or testing.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:08 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Servo programmer/tester

ORIGINAL: Papa51 I am confused as to the differences between the HPP-20, HPP-21, HPP-21 Plus and HFP-25 servo programmers. The on-line manuals seem to be geared toward users that are already familiar with servo programming. I have some recently purchased HS-5625MG servos and need to figure out which programmer is best suited to my needs. I am most interested in being able to reverse the servo rotation directions, increase the angle of rotation to achieve maximum control surface throw without overtaxing my servos by resorting to extreme control surface linkage geometries and coordinate 2 servos such as using one servo on each elevator half. What is the maximum angle of rotation I can safely program the HS-5625MG for? I am not particularly interested in being able to do any field programming or testing.

Servo City provides very good answers to your questions:
. Hitec HS-565MG Specifications and programming parameters

. Hitec HPP-21, whilst cheapest, appears to activate all you require.

Much more information available under sub section
"Servo - Digital & Brushless Servo, Programmers and Software" below
"Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ." at:
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Alan T.