Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Please clarify?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Godhelper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please clarify?

I saw somewhere a Hitec Maxima 9 receiver but I cannot find it at http://hitecrcd.com/products/aircraf...eivers-modules

Can someone please inform me what's the Maxima 9 receiver about?
Old 08-16-2013, 01:07 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Godhelper
I saw somewhere a Hitec Maxima 9 receiver but I cannot find it at
http://hitecrcd.com/products/aircraft-radios-receivers-and-accessories/2.4ghz-aircraft-receivers-modules

Can someone please inform me what's the Maxima 9 receiver about?
The Maxima series will not work with the older Hitec AFHSS 2.4Ghz transmitters.
Initially included with the new Hitec Aurora 9X, refer answer to question on resolution,
and the link to photos under the new A9X, yesterday:

Originally Posted by JIMF14D
Well I am keeping all my present Optimal 6,7 and 9 Rx. They are supposed to work at 2048 with the A9X instead of 1028 with the A9.
Since my thumbs probably have a sensitivity of maybe 1/48 I doubt that I need 4096 update rate.
I will probably buy one Maxima when I upgrade to the A9X to see if I can really see any difference..

Aurora 9X - Now in USA - FAQ
Extract:

"14 Mar 2013
Hitec Aurora 9X
Please refer existing FG thread:
. Hitec Aurora 9X - extracts:.
. "The current system is capped at nine but we are working to expand this in the future".
:That is correct. Hitec is also working on expanding our model line so expect to see many more models available in the future that utilize this protocol.-Mike."
. It will be 4096 resolution with the Optima RX's as well. The latency is cut in half (21ms frame)when using the Optima RX's with the 9X and then cuts
it 66% more when using the Maxima (7ms) making it of of the fastest radios available.
More channels: We know... However, it wasn't an option at this time with the current platform but we are working on this for the future. - Mike.
. "Perception is a strong factor for some people. "Most" people will not notice the difference in latency and resolution but that doesn't mean they don't think they need it. However, high level pilots will benefit as it brings the performance level up to, or better, than the top radios on the market! Unfortunately we are currently limited to 9 channels but making the new radio faster with more resolution was possible so we did it... what would you all be saying if we didn't?
Damned it you do... damned if you don't I guess! - Mike.
Aurora 9 Model Name/Set file Transfer Aurora 9X "

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links