Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Need more than 9 ch.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 05:01 AM
geneh-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need more than 9 ch.

I have been flying the Aurora since it 1st came out and still love it but with my jets I need more than 9 channels and would also like to be able
To have telemetry that will work with my turbines like most of the newer radios. Any chance Hitec is working on a new high end radio with sbus and more channels?
Old 08-28-2017, 07:38 AM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My recommendation to you is to use a power expansion board as these can take a limited number of channels and multiply them- PowerBox is often the choice for turbine pilots and you can purchase PowerBox models that can expand up to 24 channels, each of which can be independently adjusted and linked to a specific channel on your transmitter. These expansion boards also take all of the heavy current loads associated with high end servos away from your receiver and instead pass a clean voltage to your receiver, independent of the servos.

https://www.powerbox-systems.com/pro...x-systeme.html
Old 12-03-2017, 08:35 PM
SwampFlier-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I guess this means a Hitec transmitter with more channels is not to be seen anytime soon?
regards,
Patrick
Old 12-06-2017, 07:12 AM
geneh-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like the Aurora 9. I just wish it had more channels and also some of the feature that the Frisky radios have. It's nice to have a voice tell you when you use a switch so that you know you hit the right one. Not needed but a nice feature. RSSI is needed as well even though the Aurora will sound a tone if you lose signal.