Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec service info

Old 10-16-2003, 10:50 AM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec service info

Please see the link below for warranty information:

[link=http://hitecrcd.com/support/warranty-service]Warranty info[/link]

Please see the link below for Hitec Service info, then click on the Service and Repair Tab or button for forms and additional info.
Note: Hitec USA only services North/South America and Canada. All other countries see appropriate distributor for service.
[link=http://hitecrcd.com/files/serviceform-Apr2014.pdf]Hitec Service Form[/link]

Last edited by MikeMayberry; 11-19-2015 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:35 AM
neilt162

Hello Mike, I am a bit lost so please bear with me: I fly Multiplex Royal Evo 9 units bought my first from San Diego in 2005. I think know and understand.the units. I am proceeding to some large planes Aermacchi, Gloster Meteor, & EDF Jets. What do I need to add to my units for tTelemetry or can I program them as they are?
Old 04-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by neilt162
Hello Mike, I am a bit lost so please bear with me: I fly Multiplex Royal Evo 9 units bought my first from San Diego in 2005. I think know and understand.the units. I am proceeding to some large planes Aermacchi, Gloster Meteor, & EDF Jets. What do I need to add to my units for tTelemetry or can I program them as they are?
Mike does not frequent the forums, please contact us via email for further assistance:

[email protected]
Old 10-27-2018, 01:03 PM
Oldie

Default Can't bind new Aurora 9 Tx with new Optima 9 Rx.

Have been trying off and on for five months to bind. Tx has supplied battery pack 100% charged for attempted binding.. RX has A123 2500 MAH batteries. Throttle is closed, model is set up according to basic set up instructions. At one time the TX had blinking red and blue, and then went to solid red. After first failed attempt, Rx was always solid red after failed first attempt. Simply does not bind. Have followed instructions to the letter.

Have basic setup on four models. The system has yet to move a servo. Servos are Hitec HS625 MG.
Need advice on what to do. Should I package it up and send to Hitec service or could it be something I am doing wrong?

Purchased it from Amazon.

Please advise:

Thanks!

Last edited by Oldie; 10-28-2018 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Delete personal information
Old 10-29-2018, 09:08 AM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldie
Have been trying off and on for five months to bind. Tx has supplied battery pack 100% charged for attempted binding.. RX has A123 2500 MAH batteries. Throttle is closed, model is set up according to basic set up instructions. At one time the TX had blinking red and blue, and then went to solid red. After first failed attempt, Rx was always solid red after failed first attempt. Simply does not bind. Have followed instructions to the letter.

Have basic setup on four models. The system has yet to move a servo. Servos are Hitec HS625 MG.
Need advice on what to do. Should I package it up and send to Hitec service or could it be something I am doing wrong?

Purchased it from Amazon.

Please advise:

Thanks!
Not to sound offensive, but it's something you're doing. The bind process is incredibly simple and takes less than 10 seconds. Call our service center for further help: