Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Old 11-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Panzlflyer
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5985

Got a new 5985 and installed it on the elevator of a new 35% when I move my sticks on my 9Z the suface moves in a stepping motion at 100ATV it is more obvious and enough to shake the plane, installed 5955 and it doesnt do this. Linkage is so free I can blow on it to make it move, could it be burrs on the gears, btw only does it in one direction. gear sets I have are for 5945s do they fit?
Old 11-15-2006, 01:03 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: 5985

I've not heard of such an issue. It sounds like the servo may be defective... especially if it only does it in one direction. I really doubt that the gears would cause this.

I would send it in to have it checked out.

Mike.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Panzlflyer
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: 5985

Thanks Mike, although its the same thing as the post by Sillyness on the 5955, I checked linkages etc and all are good,btw it only shows up when moveing slowly from endpoint to neutral.