Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Electron 6 Antenna length

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 03:15 PM
akschu
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electron 6 Antenna length

Hitec,

I got an electron 6 with a heli I bought, but the previous owner cut the antenna and put a base loaded one on. I would like to go back to the original antenna length but I don't know how long it's supposed to be. Can you tell me?

schu
Old 05-04-2007, 03:30 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Electron 6 Antenna length

ORIGINAL: akschu Hitec, I got an electron 6 with a heli I bought, but the previous owner cut the antenna and put a base loaded one on. I would like to go back to the original antenna length but I don't know how long it's supposed to be. Can you tell me? schu
106 CM or 42 inches.
For reference:
Hitec #58011 Receiver antenna = Black Antenna (aerial) wire & doubler for aircraft receivers, which measures 106cm (41.75 inches) from pre-tinned tip to end, as shown Black Antenna (aerial) wire & doubler for aircraft receivers
#58011 is used for all Hitec RCD airborne RX, irrespective of frequency, except the HFS-05MS which is shorter at 60 CM (23 5/8 inches).
see also
#54001 Green for use with Feather 4CH receiver [lighter wire than #58011 but still 106 cm (41.75 inches)]
#54002 Red Antenna (aerial) Wire, with doubler, for Regular Surface Receiver which measures 61 CM (24 inches) as now fitted to current 27, 29 & 40 mHz surface receivers with the exception of the HIS-03MK IPD receiver which has an antenna length of only 43 cm (17 inches).
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 05-04-2007, 04:53 PM
martin salgado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Electron 6 Antenna length

ORIGINAL: akschu

Hitec,

I got an electron 6 with a heli I bought, but the previous owner cut the antenna and put a base loaded one on. I would like to go back to the original antenna length but I don't know how long it's supposed to be. Can you tell me?

schu

Hello Akschu.

A.T. is correct about the length of the Antenna.

Thank you A.T.