Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Eclipse problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 07:00 AM
JVB
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eclipse problem

Yesterday, out of the blue, my Eclipse developed a problem. It will not let me into the edit mode. Pushing the up/down buttons gives me only up and down. Tried many, many times with no success. I assume that there is nothing that can be done short of sending it in. Why didn't this happen in January?? Why didn't this happen AFTER the Aurora was available?

John VB
Old 06-20-2009, 09:19 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eclipse problem

[quote]ORIGINAL: JVB Yesterday, out of the blue, my Eclipse developed a problem. It will not let me into the edit mode. Pushing the up/down buttons gives me only up and down. Tried many, many times with no success. I assume that there is nothing that can be done short of sending it in. Why didn't this happen in January?? Why didn't this happen AFTER the Aurora was available? John VB [/quote]

Do both buttons work AOK individuallyto access model name and trim function? andagain when both are depressed simultaneously whilst TX is switched on to access initalset up menu and then work individually within menu? If yes then perhapsone finger/thumb temporarily slowed by rheumatism/cold weather? [one localuserhas a similar problem in cold weather trying to get both buttons depressed simultaneously on both Eclipse and equivalent buttonson another brand of TX] or perhaps a little dirt under one of the buttons which some dry compressed air may dislodge, otherwise..
Hitec service information
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links