Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Prism 7

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Hitec Prism 7

I'm trying to set up a plane using two aileron servos with this old radio I gave to a friend. When I try to pull up the Aileron Diff or the Flaperon in the initial mode menu neither one of them will come up?? All of the planes I flew with this radio used two aileron servos so I used one of these setting quite often so I know they used to come up on the screen?? Any help from anyone???
Old 09-23-2009, 09:18 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec Prism 7

ORIGINAL: Gray Beard I'm trying to set up a plane using two aileron servos with this old radio I gave to a friend. When I try to pull up the Aileron Diff or the Flaperon in the initial mode menu neither one of them will come up?? All of the planes I flew with this radio used two aileron servos so I used one of these setting quite often so I know they used to come up on the screen?? Any help from anyone???
Hitec RCD Prism 7 Manual - page 20
Hitec RCD Prism 7X Manual - page 19, 21 & 22
In case of need:
Hitec service information

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Old 09-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Gray Beard

I have the instructions and everything is on page 22. The problem isn't the instructions, the problem is the displays do not come up for either function for one reason or another. It is the 7X radio though. The instructions are very easy to read and I have used both functions very many times. Unlike my Futaba 9-C these instructions only have 24 pages total so things are easy to follow and find.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:54 AM
tohm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you see a screen that says "OFF". This is the screen you need to turn on one the three mixes. If you look at page 9 of the manual, you will see a flow chart of the screens in the intial mode. If this doesn't help, give us a call.

Tony Ohm
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Old 09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Gray Beard

Thank you, that got them working again.