Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Cheapest place to buy body for Savage?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 05:31 PM
1ne8ighty2wo
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheapest place to buy body for Savage?

I just bought a used Savage 21 and it came with everything except a body. Where is a good place to look for painted bodies, keeping in mind that I'm currently on a pretty tight RC budget? It doesn't have to be an official savage body, just something that will work. Thank you!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:39 PM
NOVAMEGA

Default RE: Cheapest place to buy body for Savage?

I don't know but maybe a stock x body on eBay but shipping gets u .... Or maybe your locally hobby shop . If u go to the hobby shop u can pick out some cheap paint and still be cheaper then eBay . Downside is you got to paint it, since u said u didn't want to paint it . Shoot u may find a painted body at the shop for cheap .... Btw if your hobby shop orders it for u you don't pay shipping .... Maybe have them order a painted one for u ..
Old 02-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Ziggmiester

Default RE: Cheapest place to buy body for Savage?

I would just buy a normal clear body for Savvy. About 30 bucks or so. Once you get it, just go pick up a can spray paint of the color of choice. Mask of the window's with painters tape if you want to keep them clear. Just spray a couple coats on the body, and viola you'll have a painted body for under 50 bucks. Might not be the best looking body in the world, but it'll be more than enough for a basher body.

-Mike