Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Many flux quarries

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
indianrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Many flux quarries

I just got my fluxhp off eBay ,it is preowned and I have a sneaking suspicion that it is a 2350 rather than a hp.So how do I tell whether it is a hp or a 2350.
The second is the batteries,how about a pair of thesehttp://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__11956__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_3S_45_90C_Lipo_ Pack.html
my worry is that high discharge rate (45 C-90C) will fry my esc?
other is that I'll be getting a field program card and some time ago I had read somewhere that a hoocked his esc to a PC and turned some measure to 100% and his esc caught fire the next time he switched it on,can this happen?
another one- WHEELS and TYRES - I kinda liked the axial racing beadlock rims but will they hold on to the tyres at speed or while at full throttle in air and I want a set of offroad and on road tyres,which are the biggest bang for buck,which hoock the best,I'll be tunning on asphalt loose dirt and about 2" grass .
and a last one will these connectors work for the flux
Old 10-01-2012, 07:47 AM
indianrc

Default RE: Many flux quarries

These are the plugshttp://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1574_1592/products_id/3596/n/Deans-Ultra-Plug-1-pair
Old 10-02-2012, 05:04 AM
steed2-inactive

batteries discharge according to what is connected to them. the esc is what determines the pulled amperage. low resistance=high amp pull, high resistance=low amp pull. basically picture an automotive iterior light bulb and a starter. both run of a 650 amp battery but the resistance is much different. long story short the higher c batteries you can get the better. you could put 600 amp batteries and as long as the voltage was correct it wouldnt hurt the esc as it is the load in the system.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:36 AM
indianrc

Thanks buddy!!!!