HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

70+mph Savage Speed

Old 08-19-2013, 05:35 PM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I got banned because of hugely biased moderation staff at those forums, ..on SC you were the ring leader of the biased BS... and dont even pretend any differently....... Those forums were run with a huge double standard depending on who you were popular with and who you weren't.. On any other forum not under the SC pack influence it was you guys who got banned, not me ! I believe even you got suspended here back in day trying to come after me.... it is quite easy to target someone when you have full control of the moderation staff, and as you found not so easy to do that on these other forums that are not in your own private little club.....

FYI I inquired multiple times to become a paid sponsor on SC........ but you were in camp with ERC and wanted to run me the competition out of town ! At the end of the day it was all politics and nothing else...........me getting banned was your own childish vendetta against me and nothing else... I broke no more rules then anyone else there...

FYI I have no beef with Robin.....he's a very good guy.....he had nothing to do with the BS you guys put me thru !

Last edited by supertib; 08-19-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:06 PM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

At the end of the day I am not bitter how things turned out..... whats done is done, my business has done well and I have nothing left to prove to anyone.......
Old 08-19-2013, 06:07 PM
sshine440

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Amen Neal ..... Saw and felt the same thing first hand on S.C. I really enjoyed S.C. In the day till LL got involved in what I was doing helping others right or wrong LL had to but in really got old n now I'm dealing with him again . So once again I'm going to leave this matter up to the MOD I'm off here till something is done with LLKOOLSKILLET. Later RCUniverse.hope you guys do the right thing .
Old 08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
llkoolskillet

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChiz View Post
Great work as usual man. That dual engine project is getting closer by the day!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.
back on topic. The twin ERCM is underway, I have designed a motor plate but with most of my designs I change them two or three time before I stick with one lol. I do have a twin flux that's gone 80.7mph on 10s but I crashed hard on 12s with the first pull lol.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:31 PM
sv250

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Wrong info again. I wasnt part of the staff that banned you. I was determined to use your own words and contradictions against you at every opportunity. I was never on probation on any site because of you. Where do get that crap from? Ive gotten warnings here. The same or less than uou have gotten thats it. As in our previous arguments i have proof to back what i say. You really want to dig that up again? Ill be happy to cut and paste for all to see.

The fact is this is exactly why you got banned. Your little ego has to hijack another thread that has nothing to do with you or other forums. You try to put on a professional front for the business, but it doesnt take much for the true Neal to come out. Lol.

Steve, i tried to help you out. When you attack another mod after a night of drinking, theres not much I can do.

Skillet has demonstrated some bad behavior and i gave him a lot of crap about it. That doesnt excuse cheap shots questioning the valitity of his vids or Neal attacking his character. Why was that necc? What did that have to do with the discussion? As in the past Neal has proven himself to accel at the faults he criticizes others for having. All i have to do is point it out.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:26 AM
On2_n_On4

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

c'mon people
Name:  CF.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  16.8 KB
Old 08-21-2013, 03:36 AM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

you are the one who acted like a spoiled child not me .......you simply couldn't handle the fact I don't respect you and wasn't afraid to stand up to your biased bullying.....

look how things ended up there mate ...who are you exactly ? remind me again there o Lord of the Flies ! .

Last edited by supertib; 08-21-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:40 AM
sv250

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Me bullying you LMAO. You started a fight with everybody there. I was just the one who pointed out all of your BS. For instance on every forum you frequent, there a many threads with you running your mouth. Almost all of them will have that Last Edited at the end when you finally realize how stupid you sound.

As far as bullying, Im glad you brought that up. I looked up why you were banned. It was for sending threatining PMs to Robin at ERCM. You told him you were going to kick his ass at the Canadian nats. That was the final straw for the staff at S/C.

Funny how when you went to the nats and saw that Robin was a foot taller and 40 lbs heavier than yourself, you decided not to kick his ass. LMAO

You know you keep refering to the MT people. You seem to spend a lot of time in the MT sections and forums. Well at least the ones where your not banned.

Why dont you start another thread instead of hijacking this one?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:43 AM
sv250

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Oh and BTW I am a 40 successful Manager at a fortune 100 company with two wonderful children. One of wich is reviewing her scholarship choices to top universities. Looking like Vanderbilt as of now.

You still a seamstress?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:44 AM
Car-Tune

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Stop the fighting and link us to the forum so we all can read it
Old 08-21-2013, 06:05 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I am not a fan of Savages, but I must commend the OP to getting one to go faster than a stock Jato. I'm impressed.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:03 PM
sshine440

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

How bad did you crash ?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:05 PM
llkoolskillet

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshine440 View Post
How bad did you crash ?
Go to my YouTube channel and watch, there the newest set of videos. LLkoolskillet2
its an epic crash and it cost me $200 in damages
Old 08-21-2013, 01:11 PM
llkoolskillet

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The truck is all back together with a new front end and new thicker battery boxes and the new GT2 body arrived today. Just waiting in the new batteries
Old 08-21-2013, 01:31 PM
llkoolskillet

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Here's the beginning of the twin ERCM picco. I already have the motor plate cut but here's some progress pics

Old 08-21-2013, 01:43 PM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Old 08-21-2013, 01:56 PM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv250 View Post
Me bullying you LMAO. You started a fight with everybody there. I was just the one who pointed out all of your BS. For instance on every forum you frequent, there a many threads with you running your mouth. Almost all of them will have that Last Edited at the end when you finally realize how stupid you sound.

As far as bullying, Im glad you brought that up. I looked up why you were banned. It was for sending threatining PMs to Robin at ERCM. You told him you were going to kick his ass at the Canadian nats. That was the final straw for the staff at S/C.

Funny how when you went to the nats and saw that Robin was a foot taller and 40 lbs heavier than yourself, you decided not to kick his ass. LMAO

You know you keep refering to the MT people. You seem to spend a lot of time in the MT sections and forums. Well at least the ones where your not banned.

Why dont you start another thread instead of hijacking this one?
that is absolutely preposterous......once again you are twisting the truth.......

as for editing posts....I am very busy and work many hours, I usually write forum replies over several sittings... so at times I may need to edit the post once or twice so to have good continuity in what i am saying............say whatever you want Jimmy, but me getting bannd from SC had nothing to do with anything else but your own personal vendetta against me..... At the time many others, even ones in your inner circle also agreed.....You are known to enjoy stirring the pot.....
Old 08-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Borneoben

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Guys...

Please remember what you are arguing and fighting about is a radio control toy!

Yes, we are all enthusiasts and love our hobby, but please put things back into perspective.

Were all adults playing with toys

It doesn't matter!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:59 AM
savagecommander

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by llkoolskillet View Post
Here's the beginning of the twin ERCM picco. I already have the motor plate cut but here's some progress pics

I'm curious to see how this works out- the last guy i heard of with a twin engine used a vertical motor mount and that thing was a rocket.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:24 AM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borneoben View Post
Guys...

Please remember what you are arguing and fighting about is a radio control toy!

Yes, we are all enthusiasts and love our hobby, but please put things back into perspective.

Were all adults playing with toys

It doesn't matter!
I agree !

a 70 MPH Savage is very impressive and Scoots should be proud and allow his accomplishment to stand for itself.without all the rest of the drama.....
Old 08-24-2013, 03:53 PM
sv250

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Dont start none, wont be none!

This thread derailed with questions about the valitity of his vids. Then you had to throw in how you dont like him and his attitude etc. you could have saved that for a pm.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:08 AM
BChiz

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi Skillet. This is what I have been waiting for. Keep us well posted with pics of the twin engine project. I bet you are hoping for 100 MPH with this baby!!!! That would be unbelievable. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:37 PM
llkoolskillet

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Im hoping to hit 100 with both the nitro twin and the BL twin trucks.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:34 AM
BChiz

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I just want to say one quick thing here. I enjoy reading and following everybody's projects. Instead of all the trash talking, we should enjoy and try to encourage the ones that are spending money and time doing these projects and writing about them. Skillet, I have really enjoyed your Savage projects, sshine, I followed yours also, and supertib, you have done a great job putting out some very powerful engines and products. Lets just try to support everyone and help each other out where these threads and forums can keep going. Thanks.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:45 AM
sshine440

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChiz View Post
I just want to say one quick thing here. I enjoy reading and following everybody's projects. Instead of all the trash talking, we should enjoy and try to encourage the ones that are spending money and time doing these projects and writing about them. Skillet, I have really enjoyed your Savage projects, sshine, I followed yours also, and supertib, you have done a great job putting out some very powerful engines and products. Lets just try to support everyone and help each other out where these threads and forums can keep going. Thanks.
well said and I'm good with this,,,, hope that all involved in flowing and building a speed savage will do the same lets leave testosterone to pm's and keep our threads to the projects ,,,, I know I'm to blame some but man enough to fess up ,,,,

Search this Thread