Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

NEED ADVICE ON LST SHOCK MODS

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 11:17 PM
crop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED ADVICE ON LST SHOCK MODS

Hello guys. I've beening running Savage, REVO and LST for years. The LST shock is so huge and not only looks great but provides awesome handling.(yeah I know the LST handles better becuase of the lower CG, but the shocks are truely one advantage too)
1. they look great
2. the LST won't bottom up from hard landings while my savage will always do (tried thicker oil but normal bash handling feels weird)
3. I'm fed up of rebuilding the HPI big bore shocks(#A712), they just keeps leaking little by little even after I used AE green grease and I hate the mixture of leaking oil piling up at bottom cap...while LST shocks merely leak any oil..
Searched forum and found this one which needs least modification:
[link=http://www.innovative-rc.com/shock-savage-with-arms-p-321.html?osCsid=ff99cea9faa7ea248ae2e8144d280b72&currency=USD]http://www.innovative-rc.com/shock-savage-with-arms-p-321.html?osCsid=ff99cea9faa7ea248ae2e8144d280b72&currency=USD[/link]

well, in the payment status it says"this shop is not granted by paypal, please find other ways (in Chinese)". I don't know if the innovative RC is still in fuction, or the paypal is simply blocked by China government... so I have to look for other options which accepts VISA and no need to use paypal, just like I buy other stuff from Tower or Amain.
Anyone who could give other options for this modification(the less modification the better)? and most important of all, I can pay to the seller via credit card...
Thanks.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:34 PM
-SomeGuy-

Default RE: NEED ADVICE ON LST SHOCK MODS

Those really are the best option for the LST shock mod, I know because i have some. Have you tried contacting them directly with your problem and asked if there is another way? Maybe you can make a payment by phone or send them a certified check. Maybe you know someone outside of china that can get them for you and ship to you? Do whatever you have to to get those parts, you wont regret it.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 AM
crop

thanks for the advice, SOMEGUY^^ just like you said it maybe the only best option so I'd better contact them directly. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:35 PM
-SomeGuy-

Your most welcomed crop. I seriously hope you can get them.

P.S. I liked your old avatar better
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 PM
crop

I almost forgot what my old avatar was! didn't log in here for years...and you still remember me?^^
Old 04-25-2013, 06:22 PM
-SomeGuy-

Of course I remember you. I remember all the guys from 2005 to 2009. Sad that most are no longer posting, like myself [&:].