Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

Want to convert Crawler King into a Monster Truck

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Want to convert Crawler King into a Monster Truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 03:47 PM
evlwevl-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to convert Crawler King into a Monster Truck

I bought this Crawler King years ago for my son when he 4 and even put a grave digger body on it cause that was his favorite monster truck. We'll he got bored, never used it so on the shelf it sat. 6 years later its collected dust and he's into video games and can care less about R/C. I've decided to give it new life and convert it to a monster truck that I've always wanted like I've seen other do. Is there a scale set of monster truck wheels/tires that will fit it so I can at least get the stance right. I've seen photos of trucks I like and it always seems folks have to cut and glue wheels together and stuff like that. I'll make my own aluminum links and maybe swap out the motor later. This will be a basher that I can use to crush all my old lexan bodies.
thanks