Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

my lhs rules

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 07:31 PM
VonJava

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my lhs rules

i bought my SS having never owned an RC before - i did my research and decided on the savage ss. i bought it at Bruckner Hobbies in White Plains, NY. since then i've bought alot of things from them and they have been great! i was in tonight and they gave me a nice tune up, explained what they were doing and why, gave me a new glow plug for free and are generally just cool people to do business with. check them out at www.brucknerhobbies.com
Old 03-12-2004, 06:51 AM
HPIRushEvo327

Default RE: my lhs rules

where in ny are you at?
Old 03-12-2004, 12:40 PM
VonJava

i'm in white plains
Old 03-28-2004, 12:54 AM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

yo my hobby shop is so gangster. it is about 2 miles from newark, nj. there are always cops in there from newark just talking. like today there were two newark cops there and they were showing off there bullet-proof vests and telling crazy stories.