Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

centre skid plate ?????/

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 03:18 PM
radioman789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default centre skid plate ?????/

hi , after doing some serious damamge to my savage chassis i was wondering if i got an allu centre skid plate would this strengthen my chassis as it is bolting on and stiffening up the truck ( heavy duty bashing is done )
Old 09-11-2004, 09:23 PM
kamil

Default RE: centre skid plate ?????/

hmmmmm maybe like a little but not alot its always a payne in the butt to keep on taking it off and on so if u want u can fo that but i dont recoomend it waste of 15 bucks
Old 09-11-2004, 09:30 PM
neil.jb

Default RE: centre skid plate ?????/

although it will give added protection to the underside of the truck, if you do a jump and land on something like a rock it could end up damaging your brake disk/disks (plus i think they look cool ) anyhow its only like 4 screws to take out, its no biggy