HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

what is that


Old 01-06-2005, 11:27 PM
z style
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: fountain hills, AZ,
Posts: 372
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default what is that

ok well in the pic if its there, i would like to know where i could get those supports on the bottom of the tvp's (purple) that run from the rear to the front. them see to be to help sturdy the chasis. if im wrong please tell me what they are for.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42649.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	211628  
z style is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Senior Member
Ahab's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , , UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 1,024
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default RE: what is that

It looks like they say Integy on them so try here www.integy.com
Ahab is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service