Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

funny

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 09:25 AM
savageman90
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default funny

ok yesterday i was driving my savage ss and my friend was driving his t maxx.......... i was going down the sidewalk at 25 and i turn the corner to go into my drive way and my friend is coming down the drive way at 30 or so and hits my savage..... luckly my savage was fine and he broke a a arm and busted his rim... it was so funny
Old 01-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Lil pepi

Default RE: funny

that must of sucked for T maxx. I once broke an a arm too. it sucked putting a new one in.[&:]

lil' pepi.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 AM
TeresaSwan
Banned

I really enjoy to read this awesome post.
Send Free SMS
Old 04-30-2012, 06:45 AM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just goes to show you how weak a T-Maxx is... LMAO
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Upbasher

I totally agree with t9dragon...savages are like three times as strong as tmaxx's.
Same exact thing happened with my savage and my emaxx a while ago. They hit each other (my friend was driving the emaxx) and the savage just obliterated the emaxx. The emaxx broke both front bulkheads and the chassis skid plate.
Savage was fine...not a scratch on it. I kind of felt sorry for the emaxx....it was so weak compared to the savage. lol
Old 05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've only run over my nephews stampede before when he thought his puny pede was faster (I was trying not to wheely) cut me off and a second later 2nd gear hit and BOOM went monster truck style over his pede. Nothing broke but he got scared and never cut me off again
Old 05-02-2012, 01:55 AM
indianrc

pede's one of the durable traxxases,have been bashing (thrashing badly as some one would say) it along my xl for 2yrs now n both refuse to break even a linkage,both are bonestock and bulletproof
Old 05-02-2012, 08:00 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: indianrc

pede's one of the durable traxxases,have been bashing (thrashing badly as some one would say) it along my xl for 2yrs now n both refuse to break even a linkage,both are bonestock and bulletproof
well a few weeks after I drove over it he hit a little hole, and snapped his a-arm in half lol
Old 05-02-2012, 08:53 AM
indianrc

well that could be because ur defination of thrashing can be different than mine