Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

wheels not responding to remote

Old 01-09-2005, 06:29 PM
cortinow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheels not responding to remote

has anyone had a problem with their savage 25's wheels not responding to remote? when i turn on my receiver wheels stay in a normal straight ahead position. but once the radio is turned on the wheels turn to the right and stay in that position. i've tried adjusting the trim but it does not help. any ideas or suggestions on what the problem may be?
Old 01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
stevblutu15

Default RE: wheels not responding to remote

try adjusting you servo horn, or servo saver.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:10 PM
ratpower396

Default RE: wheels not responding to remote

diconnect the servo saver & see if the servo turns to the right & left without the servo saver hooked to it.Ift the servo works properly then center you steering trim & reattach the servo saver so wheels are as close to straight as possible then try steering again.All should be well.if wheels are off slightly either use the trim or adjust the steering rods so wheels are straight.