Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

ORANGE COUNTY, CA BASHERS ! ! !

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 01:27 PM
mziadeh
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ORANGE COUNTY, CA BASHERS ! ! !

CALLING ALL ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA BASHERS....WANTED...a place to bash.

I used to go to this park near my house (walking distance) where there was a nice big pile of sand in the middle of a large open area. To my dismay, the pile has grown catapillar tracks and crawled away! It must of left in a hurry because there are tracks everywhere. I am in desperate need of a place to run my savy. Does anyone here know of any places in the Orange County, CA area, more specific, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Newport Beach where I can go with out being hassled by the man? How about and clubs in the area?

Please help your fellow savage owner [&o].
Old 03-12-2005, 09:38 PM
XtreMe RaceR

Default RE: ORANGE COUNTY, CA BASHERS ! ! !

Hey I am in Orange County I live in Costa Mesa.... Do you know where Fairview Park is? I go there lots to beat my trucks... I have a S-Maxx T-Maxx and a REVO but I am currently looking to buy a savage...
Old 03-12-2005, 09:40 PM
XtreMe RaceR

By the way It is on Placentia Street near Estancia High School... in the front is many ramps of course dirt... and in the back is a lot more!!! PM ME!! MY cousins in all we have like 7 nitro trucks!
Old 03-13-2005, 10:15 AM
Savage_Dias

I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard that the guys at Orange County Choppers love it when people run R/Cs in their parking lot. They usually talk the film crew into dancing if they're there working on the show. lol
Old 03-13-2005, 12:23 PM
mziadeh

yes, we do have a lot of parking lot races, but obviously not for savages. Orange County is about 1 & 1/2 south of so called hollywood, so there aren any movies happening around here except for that lame show on fox called the o.c.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:43 PM
rcdriv

orange county choppers is in new york not california
Old 03-13-2005, 04:05 PM
Savage_Dias

Guess I learned something today! I might've learned it a while back if I had been able to watch more than 3 minutes of the show.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Rep99099

Yeah, it doesn't snow in Orange County, CA.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Industry

Lmao idiots!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 03:35 PM
mziadeh

I should have read the post a little more carefully. Somehow, I skipped over the "choppers" part in the post above.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:07 PM
tmaxxkillers-25

what orange county choppers is hates the most is when they think there located in california.

i know paul j.r., im best freinds with cody. the kid on the show. hes on every once and a while.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:40 PM
duber2

Some friends and i go to this place in lake forest, really nice if you ask me, they have a nice track, good jumps, a good place to warm up and brake in your new car, and lots of open land, there are always people there no matter what, but the area is so big, that if the track is crowded, you go go elsewhere and bash, i say that it is better than hidden hills that is now gone (damn post office) in aliso viejo, and that is saying a lot...let me know if you guys want directions
Old 04-08-2005, 08:57 PM
hpisavage28

i live in riverside county, not maany places to bash besides construction sites. Mostly go to new track in Murrieta

HPI Savage with Wasp .28
Nitro TC3 with O.S 18 CV-R
Old 10-22-2010, 08:52 AM
rflippin

***UPDATE***I stopped by Traveland USA and spoke with a gentleman named Ron, he is the new events coordinator there. He wants to build r/c race tracks on the property there but doesn't quite know how to approach it. He is interested in building an offroad track, a street track, and also has a smallish pond he wants r/c boats in. As of right now it seems to be a marketing tactic to get people into the park and it will be a free place to run and race, more or less entertainment for folks visiting the grounds. He is pursuing this very aggressively and needs some peeps that have experience in building r/c race tracks to help with the layout, construction and logistics of the project. This is a great opportunity for the local r/c community to come together and build something cool for us. As I mentioned Ron is aggressively pursuing this and needs your help. Who knows where this goes, but it's on private land with an invitation for us to come and play. I would be more than willing to help with construction or anything else that would be helpful. It could turn into something very cool. Please contact Ron at 949-279-4550 and he will be eager to show you around the facility. I went over there yesterday and he was practically begging me for help in the endeavor. Also feel free to respond to me via emai [email protected].
Old 01-05-2011, 05:22 PM
bp2011

Where is the location in Lake Forest?