Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

How is the Picco .27

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Savage-Norway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How is the Picco .27

Anybody got the new picco .27. I Have the picco .26, but the tuning issue on this engine is driving me nuts. So how is the new 27. Same tuning **** or is this one "no problemo" Anybody went from the picco 26 to the 27? what was the difference? TUNING??????????I will eighter go for this one og the XTM 24.7. What would you guys recomend?
Old 04-18-2005, 06:23 PM
proxpilot
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How is the Picco .27

good question i would like to know aswell about the .27, but your tuning issue with the picco .26 probably resides in your gas tank, in my savage if you fill the tank up it runs too rich then when the tank gets low it's running lean! why it does it i dont know, but when you fill the tank then make your adjustments so it's running good when the tank gets low it's running too lean and you make more adjustments then you bring it in fill the tank again then it's running rich again and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on!