Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Help re -assembling pull start

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 12:59 AM
ntloser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help re -assembling pull start

Hi,
My pullstart broke. I have the engine out but I dont see how to get the pullstarter part set up..

Thanks

EDIT

Nevermind, I ordered a new pullstart from the SC store.. damn.. I don't like havin the engine out. Iguess I can try to seal it..
Old 04-30-2005, 08:42 AM
:Green:

Default RE: Help re -assembling pull start

yes you should use loc-tite on those pull start screws for sure. I got lucky and only lost one of them before I discoverd that they were all loose after the first quart of fuel.

about the new scared up head, I hate to say I told you so....
Old 04-30-2005, 12:01 PM
ntloser

Nobody likes an I told you so I have noone to blame for the scarred head but myself. I broke my own rule. I didn't use the pre-scarred on while on pavement.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:57 PM
:Green:

ORIGINAL: ntloser

Nobody likes an I told you so I have noone to blame for the scarred head but myself. I broke my own rule. I didn't use the pre-scarred on while on pavement.
...lol, I did say I hate to say it.

you cant stay off the road, its to much fun. yesterday I scarred up mine again, I put 7k diff fluid in my diffs and kept doing possi burnies on the edge of the road till I hit the clean pavement and fliped it, it dont take much I was being careful...