Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

sway bar or anti roll bars do they get the job done

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

sway bar or anti roll bars do they get the job done

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 10:15 AM
bam.bam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sway bar or anti roll bars do they get the job done

ORIGINAL: RCaeroguy

Do you guys know if the GPM sway bar setup will fit the Savage X? I'd really like to get one. Because I can,

It will not fit.

The bulk head does not have the mounting anymore. Totally redesigned.

You're SOOL there...
Old 03-14-2006, 10:33 AM
:Green:

Default RE: sway bar or anti roll bars do they get the job done

ORIGINAL: miswa

savage can be fast but it wont be quick! i love savage, i own one. the point is people buy this truck and do a complete makeover in hoping to smoke some others mt's ass, which doesnt make any sense. savage will handle like a savage. oh, you think it is worth the ammount of money you have to spend to make your savage perform like other racing mt's? might aswell buy a brand new racing truck.
ORIGINAL: Chronic

ORIGINAL: miswa

you can spend hundreds of dollars into you savage and it still wont perform as well as other trucks, it is just not made to "handle well" it is a BASHING TRUCK.
While the Savage may start out geared more towards bashing, it can be built into a good racer. There are lots of Savages out there that can give any other MT a run for it's money around a race track. A Revo isn't a basher, and neither are LSTs, but they can be one hell of a basher with some time spent on the setup and the right modifications. I just hate to hear someone say that a Savage can't be fast, and simply label it as a bashing truck. It's not true.

Come on Old_Guy, those are two different classes of trucks. My Savage also gets smoked by the 1/10 road cars when I go playing on asphalt, but it doesn't make me feel bad about my MT. AND, those truggys have to survive passing me too[>:] Can't win if you can't finish.....
then it wouldnt be a Savage.
Its all good, Ill race my savage even if others dont. win or lose.
some like to draw the line, some like to stay in line and some like to cross it....[>:]

pics of just the body and part chassis, Im in the middle of the build, but it is going to be all about racing the Savage...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19937.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	425904   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm38357.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	425905  
Old 03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
2115Rg