Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

savage x or hellfire? plz help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
steve9000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage x or hellfire? plz help!!!!!!

hi im in a dilema here bout wether 2 get the hellfire or the x, i love the savages sense of go anywhere, do anything but i also love the hellfires lo cg, the engine and the way it looks and the racing ability.
please help me make up my mind, pros cons of each car! thanx
Old 08-30-2006, 05:38 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: savage x or hellfire? plz help!!!!!!

Depends on what you want to do? A Savage can be lowered mine is as I race it. I do know the RTR Hellfire’s sure tear up a lot at the track and my Savage keeps on going. Last week there where 2 Hellfire’s at the track one did not even make qualifying and the other made one round before tearing up.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:04 PM
azzman

Well IMO if you bash hard, or want to bash hard then go for the X (although it sounds like the X TVP's have a weak spot so if you bend em dont replace with stock).
If you are a light basher and want to race a bit then go for the Hellfire.
I think there is a Hellfire forum here so read through that to get an idea of the problems people are having.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:39 AM
steve9000

do u no if the hellfire can withstand large jumps as i heard that the suspension shafts break easily
Old 08-31-2006, 08:04 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Go Savage! It is a great truck and surpasses Hellfire in a very important factor of racing: finishing!

You can even bash the h3ll out of it! If you want to destroy something on a Savage, you have to do something really stupid.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:25 AM
steve9000

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

Go Savage! It is a great truck and surpasses Hellfire in a very important factor of racing: finishing!

You can even bash the h3ll out of it! If you want to destroy something on a Savage, you have to do something really stupid.
THANKS SAVAGEJIM IVE JUST ORDERED A SAVAGE X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!