Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

4.6 ss throttle linkage

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 11:09 AM
2000XLT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4.6 ss throttle linkage

It seems that when i hit the gas the carb is closing and the brakes are being applied, i have not run it, just finishing building it so i need to get all these things fixed since i am going to break it in today, my friend who bought me the kit for my birthday is going to break his in also, he just finished building his too. Now he said he had the same problem i had with the linkage and he repositiond the horn that connecys the two linkages "brake,throttle" its where the two rods attach. I did it as the book shows but i am having problems. any ideas
Old 11-10-2006, 12:00 PM
SpikeX

Default RE: 4.6 ss throttle linkage

The reverse switch on your radio could be in the wrong position. Set it to the other position and see if that works.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:05 PM
2000XLT

Default RE: 4.6 ss throttle linkage

i tried reversing the servo now when you hit the has the likagae arm for the servo hit the arm to the carb and prevents it from opening