Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Please help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 09:05 PM
supermotoxaustin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help!!

I got a savage x ss for christmas along with the reverse module, and an mx-3 radio. Today while installing the radio parts I realized that the reverse mixer pro would not plug into my super micro reciever for the mx-3. Now im very confused because i thought this would all work, but i have a question about a simple way i think it could be fixed. Can i not use the reverse mixer pro, and use a servo for my third channel on my airtronics mx-3 and then just manually switch to reverse and forewards, does the reverse servo just snap from one direction to the other?
,thank you
Old 12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
azzman

Default RE: Please help!!

Mate, Im not sure what this Reverse Mixer Pro thingy is you are talking about but I know that I have the reverse module and the servo just plugs straight in to the third channel on my MX3 and you just flick the swith on the controller and bobs your uncle...REVERSE!!! (Just make sure you come to a complete stop first...)
Old 12-28-2006, 10:20 PM
fergus91

Default RE: Please help!!

yes it will work fine the mixer thing is only designed for people who have a radio with only 2 chanel