Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

pull start question

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 10:38 PM
calfboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pull start question

hey i am trying to install a xtm pull start on a stock 25 hpi motor but it won't fit. am I doing something wrong or will it just not fit and i have to get another pull start for it???? it had the roto start just so you know.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:47 PM
JayC1968
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: pull start question

The one way is different first of all. I'm pretty sure that with the 25 the XTM PS won't work at all.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:04 AM
calfboy

does anyone know wether the cen or traxxas pull start would work or possibly even the lst? the reason i ask is because my lhs does not carry hpi he can order but i don't have any time. anyone ever tried one of the ones mentioned above?
Old 12-30-2006, 01:19 AM
Kanza

HPI is pretty non standard. I don't thing anything else fits the HPI .25 since there aren't any clones of it out there.