Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

1/8 rear buggy shocks on a Savage

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 02:17 AM
sketchy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8 rear buggy shocks on a Savage

Alright don't get excited I haven't done it yet but this is my plan:-

I've just placed an order with innovative rc for the lst 2 shock conversion kit, but after having a chat with my local rc retailer we've come up with the idea that big arse 1/8 scale rear buggy shocks should give me a bit more travel and thus be beneficial for the big jumps.

Now myself and my friendly retailer are keen to see how this works out but I thought I'd put up a post to see if anyone else has done a similar mod to their beloved Savage and if so DOES IT WORK??
Old 02-03-2007, 02:35 AM
bennyblanco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/8 rear buggy shocks on a Savage

dont get excited about what your not the first one trying to put buggy shocks on a savage i had cen genesis shocks on my savage and they work really good for jumps and you dont need to mod anything for them to fit!!!
ORIGINAL: sketchy

Alright don't get excited I haven't done it yet but this is my plan:-

I've just placed an order with innovative rc for the lst 2 shock conversion kit, but after having a chat with my local rc retailer we've come up with the idea that big arse 1/8 scale rear buggy shocks should give me a bit more travel and thus be beneficial for the big jumps.

Now myself and my friendly retailer are keen to see how this works out but I thought I'd put up a post to see if anyone else has done a similar mod to their beloved Savage and if so DOES IT WORK??