Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Picco shopping

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 06:52 PM
burnchassis3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picco shopping

Where did everyone get their Picco from?
What price?
Thanks!
CS
Old 03-13-2008, 07:11 PM
ravenlunatic

Default RE: Picco shopping

190 from tower hobbies, and i just bought another one from ebay for 186$ shipped!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:41 PM
BudBud

I bought my first one from Tower Hobbies, had a 40 dollar coupon for a 200 dollar purchase and free shipping. I ordered some minor parts to break 200 and got the discount and the shipping. The next two were Ebay purchases, one new for 152 dollars shipped and another for 180 shipped, not really a great deal on the last one. I bid without paying close enough attention to his shipping and insurance costs.

I have bought four Ebay Picco/Orion 26s for just over or under 100 dollars each, one for less than 80 dollars and one for 41 dollars. So far I have been really lucky on the 26s, two were new and two were advertised as low mileage, which they appeared to be. One had some severe carb issues and the other had a hole poked in the front bearing seal. Looked like somebody cut it with a screwdriver tip or something. Anyway, I already had some Picco bearings and that was a quick and easy fix. BB
Old 03-13-2008, 08:48 PM
mazdab2600

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

picco ebay+shipping=180 cdn
lrp ebay+shipping+customs(got nabbed)=250 cdn