Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Greatest Vid Ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:12 AM
spike0256

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Greatest Vid Ever!!

Haha, I fly 1:1 helicopters thats probably why i liked the filming. As for driving there wasn't anything much.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Muggy250r

all the videos ond pics make me wanna bash... so im going to go do that right now
Old 06-18-2008, 10:55 AM
SportsFans

ORIGINAL: spike0256

Here's a new video I thought was cool.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K_HNgxCjPJE
Now that's the best video I've seen in a heli or savage video. Also the best video quality I've ever seen from a heli, plus no vibration what so ever.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:45 AM
three6zero

ORIGINAL: BudBud

Nothing outstanding, except the heli, that was pretty awesome! I want a heli, but I pay plenty for ground crashes already, I am sure an air to ground crash would be much worse.

How can you say there isnt much car in the video? Did you miss the backflip? the video that started this post is garbage compared to my vid. I guess you use to seeing the same old garbage.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:52 AM
BudBud

ORIGINAL: three6zero

Nothing outstanding, except the heli, that was pretty awesome! I want a heli, but I pay plenty for ground crashes already, I am sure an air to ground crash would be much worse.

How can you say there isnt much car in the video? Did you miss the backflip? the video that started this post is garbage compared to my vid. I guess you use to seeing the same old garbage.

Sorry man.... I did not mean to step on your toes. The driving part was okay and I do not do back flips. In fact I very seldom jump off a ramp.

There are a lot of exceptional videos out there. It is insane what some people can do with their trucks in the air.

The heli portion of your video was great. Somebody is very good with that heli.

Brett has a bunch of guys and their families that get together as a group amd go have fun. It is not high tech... It is not about how great the driving in his video was. For me it was the family oriented fun that the video brings to the table.

It is a huge hobby and for everybody involved to agree on what is best is not going to happen.

Your video is much better than any I have posted.

You jumped in on another guys thread to steal the spotlight or one up him. Like I said... It is different strokes for different folks.

You think his video is the same old garbage. I like it.... I guess you and I are at a standoff. For me personally.... sharing good times with friends and family will always beat high tech shows. BB
Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 AM
brett65
My Feedback: (18)

ORIGINAL: three6zero

I had to wait two minutes for any action, and you call my video garbage? That was the fourth video I ever put together, and it was much more entertaning than yours IMHO. Was that supposed to be a burnout by the Lexus? Did it have traction control or something? With your nice software and helicopter camera that should have been so much better.

BudBud: I have been learning to fly rc airplanes, so haven't been doing much bashing. Maybe when I get good enough I'll make a vid of the savage jumping the plane as it makes a low pass, and they cross at the same time. That would be sweet.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:10 PM
BudBud

Just make sure you do not pull [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=GFOZZLRTaYc&feature=related]this stunt![/link]
Old 06-24-2008, 12:27 PM
brett65
My Feedback: (18)

I would love to do that actually, but don't have the money to just tear up something like that.[sm=sad_smile.gif]
Old 06-24-2008, 03:26 PM
three6zero

haha no way in hell i would just break my heli like that!! listen, i didn't come on this to steal any ones post!! i saw my video linked to this page that someone else posted on here and yes you are in-titled to your own opinion about my vid. Just was taken back by the fact someone thought the other one was better. 4th video you did? That was my 1st vid, have only been in the hobby for about a year and cant stand seeing the bad videos. I also understand everyone doesn't know how to edit. I am not an editor myself i am a photographer and yes i agree it is good to see everyone coming together to have fun with these cars.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:31 PM
BudBud

I do not have an editing program, so you are just stuck with all my errors and broedom. I should invest in one, but that might keep me from buying my 30th nitro vehicle. A guy has to keep his priorities straight! [8D]
Old 06-24-2008, 04:33 PM
three6zero

ya i understand...there are video software that comes on computers if you have a new one. or there are many ways to find free software. also edit while filming if you can? just get a good shot and stop the camera, set up another cool shot and do your jump or what ever you like doing then stop the camera. Anyway i wasn't trying to dog you on your post, just would like to see more quality if you claim greatest video ever.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Van Pelt

ORIGINAL: yoster

I don't think I would ever have the guts to do that.. I can just hear parts breaking. I know the savage is tough, and it has been tough thus far, by with my luck, it would shatter into a million pieces.
Savages are tough... about 1 min in this video gets good... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8hMBqZvRnQ

Old 06-26-2008, 04:41 PM
rclugnut10
My Feedback: (1)

its decent but not amazing

http://www.pro****-racing.org/Dream.html is much better but not bashing

rclugnut10