Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

Craziest thing youve ever done with your savage?

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Craziest thing youve ever done with your savage?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 11:42 PM
rex87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Craziest thing youve ever done with your savage?

craziest thing ive done was going over a small hill (6' tall) not knowing what was on the other side, then finding it floating on a large puddle of water (2' deep). I got lucky nothing was damaged. Just dried up the air filter and it started up again.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:44 PM
BudBud

ORIGINAL: Muggy250r

lol BB that looks like fun... BTW i got the pipe... thank u so much!!!
It is kind of a fun place to run. It is so slick that when you hit the wall the truck just spins like a top. I was trying to capture the noise but I failed. It is really loud. I wanted to get out of there before the black and whites showed up...
Old 07-14-2008, 09:12 PM
BrandonFox28

One day bashing I was doing a speed run in the grass and my Savage flipped a few times and I saw my tire go flying of the truck. I walked over and the hex was shot. After further review, we found a dead chipmunk and put two and two together. My dad once slammed into a steel dumpster after he lost radio range. Trust me, it wasn't pretty.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
nitro rc

the crazziest thing ive dont with my savage isnt anything bad or crazzy really... but ive only had it about 2 months so ive got more time to do "crazy" stuff but i would have to say there were 2 kids about 10 years old and they were standing right where i waas jumping... so i told them to move... they said no...i slammed one kid in the chest... they moved
nice man that is bad *****. That should teach them. I bet a 10 pound truck to the chest felt good.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:42 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

my RX pack died, and I smacked a dumpster. Only damage was a bent shock shaft and the crack in the body's front fender in the following pic:
Old 07-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Muggy250r

ORIGINAL: nitro rc

the crazziest thing ive dont with my savage isnt anything bad or crazzy really... but ive only had it about 2 months so ive got more time to do "crazy" stuff but i would have to say there were 2 kids about 10 years old and they were standing right where i waas jumping... so i told them to move... they said no...i slammed one kid in the chest... they moved
nice man that is bad *****. That should teach them. I bet a 10 pound truck to the chest felt good.
around my complex there are A LOT of stray cats... ppl feed them so they come around well i dont really care for cats so yeah they are moving targets [&:] lol rabbits are fun too cause they arent smart enough to go into the weeds or woods (ive yet to hit one tho) even tho i dont like them i no if i hit one i would feel bad about it
Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 PM
dadirtsavage

ORIGINAL: nitro rc

around my complex there are A LOT of stray cats... ppl feed them so they come around well i dont really care for cats so yeah they are moving targets [&:] lol rabbits are fun too cause they arent smart enough to go into the weeds or woods (ive yet to hit one tho) even tho i dont like them i no if i hit one i would feel bad about it
i do the same thing to our neighborhood chickens. hate those damn things cluck all damn day
Old 07-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Muggy250r

haha now a chicken i could hit no problem cause if it gets hurt just finish it off and eat it [sm=lol.gif]

Old 07-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Muggy250r

whoops... 2nd pic was the wrong link [&:] but since she is easy on the eyes ill just leave her there lol

this is the pic i meant to post

Old 07-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Art91

ORIGINAL: BrandonFox28

One day bashing I was doing a speed run in the grass and my Savage flipped a few times and I saw my tire go flying of the truck. I walked over and the hex was shot. After further review, we found a dead chipmunk and put two and two together. My dad once slammed into a steel dumpster after he lost radio range. Trust me, it wasn't pretty.
LAMAO, you hit the chipmunk, freaking hilarious.

So far the craziest thing Ive done with my savvy other than the big jumps was trying to drive it with a block party going on. I ending up running over this little kids foot, he just shot out into the middle of the street, kind of dumb on my part to drive it with a lot of people around. Thankfully I was only doing maybe 15mph, he did scream his head off though. Another time I ran over this guys modded out truggy at the local track, the guy got pretty pissed off.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:02 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not "crazy" in the slapmafro sense of the word... - just the result of a boring winter day:

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...65258584&hl=de
Old 07-15-2008, 07:53 AM
rclugnut10
My Feedback: (1)

thats cool, and my google was in german[&:] ohh your from germany that explains it

the lug
Old 07-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Muggy250r

ORIGINAL: rclugnut10

thats cool, and my google was in german[&:] ohh your from germany that explains it

the lug
i gotta ask... what is "the lug"
Old 07-15-2008, 11:44 AM
SAVAGEBANE

passed a L.A. county sheriff on the street, savage was W.O.T to catch him and then once right beside him i pumped the throttle to entice a bit like i wanted to race.
of course i chickened out, made a u turn .....u know how a anxious sharp u turn goes on a stock savage.......yep it flipped over. just as the sheriff saw that he started to stop to go get it probably, i got lucky cause i flipped into a roll and landed on all fours. so, back up the street i go so hard, trying not to pull a wheelie. luckily he got back in the car and kept going.
all he really had to do was put a single .40cal hollowpoint into it and everything would have been over.

stupid indeed. dont get the wrong idea about me, i have respect for law enforcement and i am law abiding ....whenever possible
Old 07-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Muggy250r

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEBANE

stupid indeed. dont get the wrong idea about me, i have respect for law enforcement and i am law abiding ....whenever possible
why [&:] there is a long smooth road 1/4 mile away from my house... i walk over there wit my jato and wait for a civic or those liitle pos rice burners... well i line up at the line with them... and blow them away sundays are the best cause the road is dead empty... its 4 lanes wide so u can really open it up
Old 07-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Wisconsin Nitro

mine is still fairley new even though I have had it sense last 2 Christmases ago but I haven't really done anything to bad with it as of yet
Old 07-15-2008, 02:51 PM
SAVAGEBANE

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEBANE

why [&:] there is a long smooth road 1/4 mile away from my house... i walk over there wit my jato and wait for a civic or those liitle pos rice burners... well i line up at the line with them... and blow them away sundays are the best cause the road is dead empty... its 4 lanes wide so u can really open it up
that sounds like fun. but a rice rocket civic driver is different than a cop in Los angeles. as soon as i get out of l.a i am going to find a long strait road. but for now the main street that i live on has got to do . i dont think i was stupid to race a car, i think i was being dumb because it was a cop. he could have run it over, or shot it.he couldnt even see me or he would have found a way to arrest me.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:57 PM
RCMaddict

The craziest thing ive probably done would be landing in a puddle thats about as deep as the tallness of my tires. Bad part shocks got rusty and didnt work :/
Old 07-15-2008, 03:15 PM
BudBud

ORIGINAL: RCMaddict

The craziest thing ive probably done would be landing in a puddle thats about as deep as the tallness of my tires. Bad part shocks got rusty and didnt work :/
They sure go up in a big cloud of steam when you do that. [8D] Not that I have done it more than 12 times.... BB
Old 07-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Muggy250r

ORIGINAL: BudBud

ORIGINAL: RCMaddict

They sure go up in a big cloud of steam when you do that. [8D] Not that I have done it more than 12 times.... BB

lol im agree wit u BB ive never done that either lol they also smoke nice in the snow when they flip
Old 07-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Anomie

Too many references to hitting people and animals, and a few altercations with law enforcement mean this thread will not continue.

Topic closed.